Monday, April 26, 2010

Back At It

Well, after being M.I.A. for a couple of months now, I'm back. I wish I could say I was off doing wonderful things, but sadly that's not the case. By the end of February, I was off my eating plan and back to the fast food. What I allowed to throw me off was a stupid birthday party. Not that it's an excuse, but I thought I could handle a couple of bites of birthday cake. That wasn't the case. It made me want other sweets and I allowed myself to have them. I wish when I fell off the wagon back in February, I would have gotten back on track the next day, but I didn't. Here I am giving it another go yet again. I've decided to go back to low carb again because I feel the best when I'm on it (and sticking to it). Today is day #1 again.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, just dust yourself off and start again. I did the same thing a few times. We all do. It will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. I get those moments too but atleast you are doing it now and that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that just a few bites of Carbs can suddenly have you craving more?! Same thing happens to me! I don't understand it at all.

    ReplyDelete